A-Myth Professional Services provides several options for Medical Imaging Software. We have over fifteen years of experience in the industry with the best known providers, retailers, and manufacturer’s. A-Myth will tailor a software that reaches your specific needs, and then provide the training, support, and updates so you will always have the highest quality images and functionality.
We are certified in most PACS/RIS software and we provide sales and service of these products.
A-Myth also offers annual support options including remote support for all Imaging software it sells. At A-Myth we stand behind our products.
We provide license software sales for
PaxeraView is the flagship member of the Paxera family of products. PaxeraView is a powerful viewing station that is able to work within any PACS environment (or can co-exist as a standalone solution) to handle all the modalities inside the healthcare facility. PaxeraView workstations are equipped with many features and tools that enhance studies’ handling and management, and help operators work out diagnoses in an easy, efficient and intuitive way.
- Supports all DICOM and non-DICOM modalities
- Seamless integration with PaxeraRIS solution
- Supports multiple user accounts with different access rights
- Fully customizable information grids
- Flexible and customizable viewing formats
- Flexible and fully customizable search engine that enhances the doctor’s work-list construction
- Create custom search filters for repeated searching operations
- Image/cine manipulation in runtime (zoom, pan and color management)
- Image processing tools and filters (invert, rotate, resize, crop, emboss, etc.)
- Orthogonal, oblique and curved MPR
- Multi-planar maximum intensity projection “MIP”
- Measurement tools
- Region of interest (ROI) processing and marking
- Many different annotation tools (arrows, lines, rectangles, etc.)
- 3D image reconstruction for virtual endoscopy
- Customizable statistical chart reports with different chart elements (legend, shape, color, etc.)
- Voice note recording during and after the examination
- Reporting tool with automatic report generation
- Fully featured archiving capability that allows archiving of multiple patients at the same time.
- Studies can be transferred to any DICOM-enabled machine for either storage, printing or CD/DVD publishing
- Easily customizable and flexible visual film designer
- Films (with any layout) can be printed to all DICOM and Windows printers
- Teleradiology module
- Multi-lingual support
Powered by medical imaging’s fastest distribution engine and open Web-based technologies, Opal-RAD will change the way you think about taking x-rays. A feature-rich, scalable and flexible picture archiving and communication system (PACS), Opal-RAD enables advanced digital image interpretation, management and archiving at a uniquely affordable price.
- State-of-the-art DICOM viewer delivers powerful, intuitive workstation functionality
- Quick function shortcuts integrated for efficiency
- Full Chiropractic (DC) tools included with package purchase (see solutions)
- Available Chiropractic stitching (Manual & Automatic) contact sales for details
- Podiatric (DPM) Tools available†
- WORLDWIDE access: view from anywhere!*
- High-resolution multi-monitor support
- Customize screen layouts; up to 9 images per monitor
- Fully customizable settings to accommodate your specific needs
- Compare images (post/pre op)
- Refresh (see saved/available images, while study is being performed)
- Custom Toolbox (see top-left of above image), fully customizable annotations/tool
- Bone Enhancement – reprocess images sharper for enhanced diagnosis
- K-PACS [Open Software, Install, setup and support]
For more information call us @ (407) 867-8797 or Email.